Sunday, November 25, 2018

Stuck In a bottle



Stuck in a bottle in the middle of nowhere and starving to death.

Omg where am I,how did I get here?,who was involved with this? Ohh how dare they do that to me. It was my friends, they must have put me into the bottle,pushed me into  the ocean while I was asleep.How can I get out of this?. I have nothing to do,nothing to drink, and nothing to eat.I can see the sand right in front of my eyes but the bottle is too small to recognize.


Wait a minute is that people I see, I better try get out and see if they can hear me. Ok here we go. Omg I’m stuck I’m stuck.OWW I have no way of getting out of here I’m gonna be in here forever and ever.I don’t know what im gonna do here:1st I’m gonna try stay live,2nd I’m gonna entertain myself and 3rd i’m obviously gonna die.




Ohh been in here for three days straight and I’m   struggling to stay alive.Is that someone I see coming towards me. This is my one chance to try and get them to notice me or  I’ll die.Ok here we go “Hello help me please help me I’m starving to death and I need some food and drinks.




 “Wait a minute can I hear something” he’s talking and I think he’s saying “Is something in that bottle”. “Help please im in the bottle”. “Ok this is freaking me out I’m gonna see if anything is in the bottle”. WOAH it’s moving the bottle is moving he’s picking me up. “Hello” “Hi can you please get me out of this bottle I really need to get out” “okay listen to me and follow my instruction and you will be ok” “okay” “so when I put the bottle upside down put your feet on the bottle top,then i’m gonna take the bottle top off and im gonna shake the bottle and you are gonna fall out in to my hands okay” “ok”.


Yay!! Im free,im free, thank you very much you are a lifesaver. “Okay now can you take me to eat, I’m
 starving”? “UMM okay”.

If you get stuck in a bottle always know that someone will save you eventually.So don’t be scared.



Mysteeq’s  Reflection
I think I was good at choosing the correct languages for my writing and not doing street talk, but using the appropriate language that suits the character. 

Something I think I need to work on is making sure my punctuation is in the right spot so it’s not confusing for my reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment