Sunday, November 25, 2018

Mysteeq’s Languages Learning Story


In Samoan language, we were learning how to say some sentences and how to pronounce words correctly. We learnt these things by reading books and doing quizzes.

To me, the Samoan culture is special to me because It’s my culture and we should always cherish every culture and treat them all the same. Just because I’m Samoan doesn't mean I don’t like other cultures.

In samoan language I am good listening to my teacher named Sia and following her instructions, for example when she asks me to do something I can do it without fussing, getting angry. I am also good at not being shy when she tells me to say a sentence.


My next steps are to not care about anyone around me and just do what I want and do what I love. Also, I would like to be more confident in speaking the language.





No comments:

Post a Comment