Sunday, November 25, 2018

Mysteeq’s Marae Learning Story.






Have you ever slept at the marae before? Because I have.

At the marae I liked how everyone had time to spend time with their friends and to meet new people you never actually talk to before.


It was hard when we had to find the right bed  to sleep in because you didn’t want to sleep next to someone who you will talk to because you might get in trouble.

My next steps at the marae was to take a risk and not be shy and say my pepeha. Also I should be responsible for bringing my pepeha to the marae and not forgetting.


At the marae I used the key competency of managing self by not getting in trouble following instructions so that I didn’t get sent back to school. 


At the marae the activities we did was making stars,minecraft,making books,making pouches,and making matariki lanterns.

My favourite group was the matariki lanterns because it was challenging and that was when I could step up and help the little ones with the parts that was hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment