Sunday, November 25, 2018

Mysteeq Technology Learning Story

Mysteeq Technology Learning Story

Every Thursday at lunchtime Room Aroha Tuakana 10,11, and 12 go to Brandon Intermediate for technology.

At technology, we are trying to find out our passion in different rooms such as cooking, music, art, hard materials, soft materials (sewing).

The class I am currently in is music. We have been trying to figure out what type of style a certain song is, who the original artist is, and what instruments are in the song.

In music, it was hard trying to learn the chords to our song on piano (All of me) because there were 4 chords for me to learn. The chords were all different and I had to put all of the chords together to make the tune to the song we were performing.

Throughout music class, the key comps I have been using to be the best I can is relating to others by being able to work with anyone and everyone. For example, I'm in a group of girls that I've never worked with before and I’m cool with it because I still carry the Corinna way with me wherever I go.

In music, my next steps are to play a different kind of instrument for e.g Play the bass because I have never experienced playing a bass to a song before and I could have a go at it and see if I am good or not or if I just need some practice.

I love technology because I get to experience something new!! Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment