Sunday, November 25, 2018

2018 Mysteeq's Own Report

Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. Quote by George Bernard Shaw.

During this year I think I did well In Netball by showing up to as much training as possible so I can improve my fitness and get better at the game. The thing I liked about netball was being able to play with my friends and have fun.

Some of the sports tournaments I have participated in during this year were flag, netball and soon to come Ki o rahi. I chose to participate in these tournaments because it was a part of my passion. I love trying out new sports or sports that I know I like.

I have many strengths, but the one that I think helps me the most is my strengths in maths. In maths, I am good at solving problems, helping others and asking questions when I don’t know what is going on. The hardest thing for me in maths is staying focused because sometimes I get distracted and then I’m off task which is something I want to work on.

The key competency skill I use to support my learning is managing self. I am able to manage myself when I don't know what to do or when others are distracting me. For example; I move to a place where I can stay focused.


 This Year I have participated in Kapa Haka, Polyclub, and Languages. In Kapa Haka, I was good at being disciplined and making sure I was doing the right thing. In Polyclub, I was good at taking more risks and stepping out of my comfort zone by dancing harder and showing everyone what I got.

I helped to make my classroom a safe and fun quality environment by controlling my anger when other people say rude comments towards me. Instead, I turned the other cheek and kept focus on what I was doing.


The genre I like to read is comedy books because I like it when I can just sit back and relax while laughing at a funny book. I use the library as a place to just explore and look for some cool books to read and have fun to choose books that I like. When it’s silent and quiet I feel relaxed and happy because it’s just a time to go to another world.


Next year I would like to participate in more jobs and open myself up to more opportunities. I would like to be a leader and step up and show the little ones how to become a leader. I also would like to help the younger ones be what they want when they're a year 8.








No comments:

Post a Comment