Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Mysteeq saving the kitten

On June the 27 It was a hot sunny day
It was a good time to play games and have fun with our family.The next day was the same but we just had a ring up saying “my house Is on fire”.Than all of the firemen and fire girls went to the house to check t out.


When I walked into the house It smelled like ashes I searched the whole house when I walked into the lounge and everything was burnt like a bbq I couldn't believe how burnt everything was.
Than I walked into the room with no fear I looked around the room and spotted there was a little kitten that was not opening its eyes.


I picked It up and I took It outside I told my friends to” pass me the first aid kit “ so they did I put the oxygen mask on the little kitten and It’s eyes opened Than I put water on it to wash It.Than I placed the kitten on the bag and It said “ meow “.

Than my other friends said I’m a hero and the kitten was alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment