Sunday, June 19, 2016

My writing learning story

Our purpose is to:entertain our reader.    

I have achieved being an author by using ideas and  using a beginning, middle, and end and organise my writing in order.


I am good at including setting's because I can tell the reader where my story is.

I can include characters because the reader will know who's in the story.

I got better at describing who was in the story because the reader knew who was in my story when they read it.

It was hard when I had to think of where the setting was because there was heaps of ideas in my head already.

I feel happy when I finished it because when I read it it was amazing.

My next steps are to use interesting words to describe things because it would make the story more interesting    

I can achieve my next steps by finding interesting words in books to read in my writing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment