Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Mysteeq's writing learning story


I try hard, I work hard, I struggle, but I never give up.

The purpose of this writing is to tell my reader who I am as a person and what my identity is about.


To communicate my identity effectively, as a writer I can.
  • Use a hook to make the reader interested.

  • Make my reader work something out (infer) by:
   -giving clues and not stating directly (show not tell)
   -using anecdotes and examples.

  • Use a creative and interesting writing style,(poem, news report...)

  • Use punctuation to show your reader how to read and make sense of your writing.

While I was writing my personal profile I was good at show not tell for e.g (I was introduced to this world 2007 and I am in year 7 at Corinna school.)


In my personal profile I used a creative hook for e.g (do you have an identity?cause I do and here it is.)I think That it was good because I asked a question to make them think about the answer.)


I need to work sitting in the right place so I can get more writing done and so I can get finished faster than I did for e.g (sitting by myself so no one can talk to me and so I don’t talk to them.)


My next steps are to write more information about myself so that my reader knows more about me and how my life is and how I choose to live.




No comments:

Post a Comment