Monday, April 30, 2018

Mysteeq’s P.E Learning Story.

“In P.E it never gets easier you’re just getting better” By samuel whitbread

In P.E we have been learning how to help ourselves and others be the best we can be. That means we have to share the ball, communicate and find a way not only to win but also to have lots of fun as well.

We had to test our skills in 1 activity . That one activity was dodgeball. In dodgeball we realised our teammates were getting out fast. We had 2 rounds, the first round we lost  because we weren't working together as a team and people were hogging the balls. But the second round we had a strategy and people didn’t get out fast but we still lost by a bit. The strategy we had to get better at using was  catch the ball so they can get out faster.

I was good at giving helpful instructions because I was  explaining what I did step by step so my team was able to get a fair idea on how to play the game.

It was hard when my team were down by some people because we had to work extra hard to get some of our team members back in the game.
My next steps in P.E are to think strategically so that I can help to improve the performances of myself and others on the sports field/court.

In P.E I used the key comp of participating and contributing by always being in my team and sharing all of my unique ideas.

In P.E always try and fail but NEVER fail and try.


No comments:

Post a Comment