Thursday, April 5, 2018

Mysteeq's Art learning story

Did you know I never liked art until I actually started trying to do it.

On the first week of the year my class started looking at a different style of art which is called surrealism art. Surrealist art is where you combine realistic features with imaginary features to create a interesting and creative image.

In surrealist art I was good at including my identity for e.g I put a coconut tree as my face because that represents my culture and Samoans love their coconuts.


In surrealist art it was hard to find out what to put in my portrait because for e.g I am several cultures and I couldn't choose what culture to represent but I came to a final decision and choose Samoa.


My next steps in art is when we are doing our rough copies just to put everything on my portrait that I’m thinking because it’s just a practice (Everything doesn't have to look perfect.)


In art I used the key comp of relating to others because I was helping myself and others get on with their work by not distracting others and not getting distracted.


I now know that surrealism is another style of art that I can use when drawing a picture,you can too?



No comments:

Post a Comment