Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Mysteeq’s Digital Tech Learning Story

Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it’s useless.

In digital tech The type of tools you use are ipads.
During bee bots we use the ipads on the I pads you
can control what the beebot does and you can make
it do what you want it to.While using scratch you can
create different games and you can create different
movements with a small character.

I want you to know that I am good at instructing the
bee bots to follow a certain path, The path we had was
about a hangi. I was also good at working in a group.

A new skill that I learnt was controlling a bot using an
ipad and showing that I can coordinate where the bot should go.

The hardest thing for me was knowing how to work
the bee bots because it was something new for me
but it didn’t stop learning how to use it. 

The key competency I used the most was relating
to others and managing self because I was asking
others if they needed help and making sure they were
doing the right thing at the right time in the right place.

My next steps are to make meaning because I want to
be able to make what I learnt stuck in my head for the next
time I did bee bots because I will have knowledge and I will
know what to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment