Thursday, March 2, 2017

This is me

If you feel like giving up just look back on how far you are already

Hi  my name  is Mysteeq.But most of my friends and family call me Steeq. I'm named after my great nana.My middle name is Makerita.It is so special to me because my nana that I got named after passed on.



My ethnicity is Samoan I love my culture because it represents where i'm from and who I really am.I am 10 years old I go to Corinna School and I am in year six student.


I participate and contribute in a lot of things at my school for example sports.Good Thursday  drumming, kapa haka, polyclub and most of all class learning.So that means I  like participating in a lot of things.  


In my family we have 2 sisters and 2 brothers including me. In my house my brothers are really loud and they always get smart and annoy me.
In the house my least favorite room is my Brothers room because they go crazy and they go all over the place like some monkeys.

So now you know all about me. I Hope I will see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment