Sunday, March 19, 2017

Mysteeq's market learning story

As I take my first step I smell delicious food coming up my nose it was like I was dreaming.

As I walked closer and closer I could see the burning sun shine on me.I Could see yummy food in people's hands. It looked so yummy. I could sprint up to the person grab the food off them and just eat it.

As I walked passed people I could hear the delicious sound of yummy food in there mouths.I could hear a bunch of kids screaming at their parents just to get them food it was so annoying they were screaming for ever.

When my parents brought me a roti I grabbed it and said “thanks” I bit it and I could taste some yummy vegetables with some beef on the side as well as the veggies.

I could feel the cool breeze brushing my legs as I was walking.It was so nice I didn't want to walk any longer I could just sit on the chair and feel the breeze hit me like there was no tomorrow.

I felt happy after I ate my food it was delicious hope you get to go to the market some time later.




No comments:

Post a Comment