Sunday, March 19, 2017

Mysteeq children's day festival

Children's day festival


As I take my first step I can hear the crowd cheering
For Stan Walker. It was like I was dreaming.

As I was wondering around with my family. I could see signs saying this ride or bouncing castle or sausage sizzle is for free for anyone. I thought it was amazing and so kind.

As I was walking past  kids and their mums I could hear them crying for some delicious food it was so annoying hearing them cry just for food. But I also felt sad for them because their mums or dads didn’t buy them any food.

When I was walking closer and closer to the food stores I could smell some delicious food ohh it smelt delicious.It was like I could run up to someone and take their food off them and just munch it down my throat of how delicious it smelt.

As I was thinking of what to eat I was annoyed because I didn’t know what to eat but when I thought about It I  thought about what I liked and finally I got what I wanted. Then I got it and I ate it when I finished. My dad called out to me and said“Time to go home now kids” And we said “ok dad”.As we were walking to the car to go home I wish we didn’t have to leave but we just had to.

By Mysteeq







No comments:

Post a Comment