Thursday, May 5, 2016

My Swimming Learning Story

purpose:safe in the water

Have you ever been swimming?

If you have than you would know what it is like and you will know what kind of stuff we do!

It was hard when we had our first swimming lesson because we didn't know what to do and it was difficult.When we hopped in Paul told us to swim a whole length with any freestyle moves you have and if you stop you have to stay there and keep swimming. I made it to the end and Prestigious as well.  We had good fun in the pool. We had to do freestyle. We had to run to the other side then we had  get out of the pool and that was the first swimming lesson.


I was good at swimming with my rocking arms and I swam the whole length without stopping and backstroke as well.

I was saw someone  else doing good and that was Prestigious because she was the only one that was amazing. That is what Paul said as well.

IMG_1465.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment