Thursday, August 31, 2017

Dialogue learning story

I was good at thinking about the words I could use because I was thinking what could go with the actions that each character was doing.
I was also good at choosing good sentence starters to start a sentence

The new thing for me was being able to finish it and going back and reading all the hard work that i’ve done


I got better at involving the character more


It was hard to think of what each character was going to say when I was writing  


The key competency I used was thinking because when I was writing I was thinking of what to write


The key competency I could've used was focusing because if I was focused then I would of got more done then I did get done


My next steps are to add more detail to my dialogue to let my reader know more about what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment