Tuesday, May 30, 2017

P.E learning story

In P.E we have been learning how to help ourselves and others.That means we have to share the ball, communicate and find a way not only to win but also have a lot of fun as well.


Then we had to test our skills in 1 activity . That one activity was dodge ball. In dodge ball we realised our teammates were getting out fast. We had 2 rounds, the first round we lost  because we weren't working together and people were hogging the balls. But the second round we had a strategy and people didn’t get out fast but we still lost by a bit.

When we were playing dodge ball I was good at giving people advice for example (catch the ball so they can get out faster). That was  making our team not get out that  fast.I think that helped my team because they were listening to the advice and doing it as well.


I was good at giving helpful instructions because I was  explaining what I did step by step so my team gets a fair idea how to play the game.  

No comments:

Post a Comment