Monday, September 12, 2016

Waitangirua Mall

Purpose:Our purpose is to write an explanation about our special community and to give a reason why it is so special to us.

We are learning to improve and read other people's writing. We also learnt how to write a conclusion.

Do you have a special place in the community?

I do,my special place in the community is the Waitangirua Mall.

Do you know what the Waitangirua Mall is?
Well we are going to tell you all about Waitangirua Mall and why it’s so special to us.

Waitangirua Mall is a special place. It's surrounded by shops, a skate park, sports playground and a local bar. Its very popular around the area I live in especially to the kids. It's the only place in our community where we can have a good time yet feel safe. A lot of families in my community go to Hungry Tiki, which is a restaurant up at the mall. I think that that's brilliant, to go up the road and still have a good time knowing that you’re not far from home, which prevents unsafe driving and keeps people off the road.
   
In my community it's surrounded by a lot of cool kids, and I think that the mall is a BRILLIANT  place to them for doing the things they do, so I reckon if we did not have the Waitangirua Mall they’d get bored.  

Clearly we have told you what is special to us about Waitangirua Mall. In fact it is truly a fantastic place for people in our community.




No comments:

Post a Comment